Learn Bahasa Indonesia Online
Interested in learning Bahasa Indonesia yet you have very tight schedule or difficult to get a native Indonesian language instructor? Don’t worry as we provide online Indonesian lesson via Skype to solve your problem. Below are the advantages of why you should learn Indonesian language online:
- Learning Indonesian online gives you more flexibility in terms of time and space.
As we are available from Monday to Sunday, from 5 am to 10 pm (Jakarta time), including on public holidays, you are free to choose your own learning schedule. Our online course also enables you to learn almost anywhere as long as there is an internet connection and a computer or laptop near you, even when you are on holidays overseas. This definitely safes you a lot of time and traveling expenses.
- We provide only English speaking native Indonesian teachers.
Most learners can’t find any native Indonesian language instructor overseas and our online Indonesian course gives you a perfect solution to this issue. All of our teachers are fully experienced in teaching Bahasa Indonesia for more than 10 years and have been trained on how to teach Indonesian language to English speaking students.
Being able to speak Indonesian does not necessarily mean that you can teach the language to foreigners. It requires thorough training and hands-on experience on how to explain the grammar and expressions or phrases to non-Indonesian speakers in such a way that is understandable by the learners.
Procedure to Learn Bahasa Online
In order to join our Indonesian course, simply let us know the following:
- Your preferred schedule (what day and what time you will be available for the lessons).
- Your desired lesson (would you like to start at beginner’s class; or; if you have learned Indonesian before, what topics you would like to focus more on, is it economics, or politics and military, or grammar, or conversation, or mixed of all).
- Full course payment is required before the lesson starts.
- For those who have learned Indonesian before, a placement test covering vocabulary and grammar knowledge test, will be sent to your email.
- Please feel free to let us know if you would like to use your own learning materials which can be sent to us via snail mail or email.
Tips to Learn Bahasa Successfully
Below are some tips that could help you learn Bahasa Indonesia effectively:
- Our learning materials are carefully designed to enable self-study. However it’d be better if you could spare some time to study the lesson material before the lesson starts and take note of everything that you don’t understand to the teacher.
- Always have a separate archive or book that contains all the new vocabularies that you have learned in each learning session. Study all the new vocabularies before the next lesson starts and the teacher will give you a short test based on those new words you have studied. This will eventually increase your vocabulary.
Indonesian language is considered one of the easiest languages to study therefore there is no reason for you not to learn bahasa.