Bahasaku.id – Below are some reasons to learn Indonesian online:
- Internet has made a great change on how people interact with one another. It gives us better alternative in almost everything, including attending schools. Now with the help of internet we don’t have to travel far anymore to attend classes. Engaging in an e-learning or distant learning system is a very cost effective way of learning. You don’t have to waste time and money traveling from your home or office to school. You simply have to connect to the internet and you can start learning immediately anywhere and anytime.Learning Indonesian online truly gives you flexibility in terms of time and place. As we are available every day from Monday to Sunday, from 5 am to 10 pm (Jakarta time), you can arrange your own learning schedule which suits you best.
- Most Indonesian language courses or schools overseas do not provide native Indonesian speaker as their language instructor. On the other hand we provide only English speaking native Indonesian language instructor to teach you Indonesian language. All of our teachers have been fully trained on how to teach Indonesian language to non-Indonesian speakers a.k.a. English speakers.The advantage of having a native speaker as your language instructor is that a native speaker knows exactly on how to apply the idioms or phrases correctly in any given situation.Indonesian language is an active language, meaning that it keeps developing and the number of new terms and phrases keep increasing each time. And therefore only native speakers living in Indonesia know the development of the Indonesian language from time to time.
- Indonesia is considered one of the most populous countries in the world and therefore Indonesian language is spoken by more than 150 million of people in the world. If you plan to work in Indonesia, then learning Indonesian would be an added bonus to your professional skills. Being able to communicate with the locals here will definitely ‘ease’ you in some way or another.
- For those planning to work in Indonesia, then some knowledge of the language would be favorable, not only because most locals don’t speak English, but almost all meetings in the offices are held in Indonesian language. Learning basic Indonesian language should not take you for long. Usually it takes about 1 to 3 months to master basic Indonesian language, including basic grammar, numbers, telling time, as well as engaging in simple conversations.
- Our Bahasa Indonesia course covers a wide range of materials essential for you to speak Indonesian correctly, including Indonesian phrases, grammar, translation, listening and reading.
- As we organize private classes, we are open to all kinds of learning materials and questions regarding Indonesian language. Please do not hesitate to ask us questions regarding sentences or phrases you don’t understand you find in any documents or papers or any other printed materials and we would be more than pleased to give you assistance.
- All classes are individual, private ones, therefore you get the full attention of the teacher.
With all the benefits above, so let’s learn Indonesian online now!