Below are the course fees to learn Indonesian language online:
Package A: 6 hours, valid for 1 month : USD108 (once a week, 1.5 hours each)
Package B: 8 hours, valid for 1 month : USD128 (twice a week, 1 hour each; or, once a week, 2 hours each)
Package C: 12 hours, valid for 1 month : USD180 (twice a week, 1.5 hours each)
Package D: 18 hours, valid for 1 month : USD252 (three times a week, 1.5 hours each)
Package E: 24 hours, valid for 1 month : USD324 (three times a week, 2 hours each)
All course fees already include learning materials (sent via email) and payable via Paypal.com.
- All online (e-learning) Indonesian courses are conducted via Skype which you can download for free.
- You need to have at least a computer (either a laptop or desktop), a microphone, an earphone or headphone, an English-to-Indonesian dictionary (and vice versa) and an internet connection.
- All learning materials and supplemental exercises (and homework) are sent via email or Skype.
- If you have your own learning materials and would prefer to use them, please feel free to send them to us via email within at least 24 hours before the lesson starts so that the teacher can study the learning materials first.
- Full course payment must be received before the lesson starts.
- We give a 10%-discount for any student who purchases 6-month lessons in advance.
- All classes are conducted in English and/or Indonesian language.
- All students who want to learn Bahasa Indonesia must provide learning schedules before the lesson starts.
- You can reschedule the lesson within no less than 12 hours before the lesson starts by giving us written notification via email.
- We can’t reschedule a missing lesson if the student misses the lesson with no notification at all within 12 hours prior to the lesson.
- The course fees are non-returnable whatsoever.
- If a student attends the class late, the missing minutes/hour can’t be rescheduled or replaced.
- Each learning package is valid for 1 month (30 days). If a student does not finish the learning hours within 30 days since his/her first day of learning, the course will be considered over and the remaining learning hours are forfeited. The student can buy another learning package if he/she wishes to continue the lesson.
- We will send you a placement test via email to those who have learned Indonesian language before. This placement test consists of multiple choice section and essay (grammar, vocabulary, and story-telling). You can send us back the placement test via email and customized learning materials will be made based on your Indonesian level of competence and your personal needs and interests.
- All students are encouraged to take note of any new vocabularies either in a book or on the computer.
- A review exercise will be given by the teacher direct via Skype at the beginning of each session for as long as 5 to 10 minutes. Therefore all students are strongly encouraged to study the learning materials before each lesson starts.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries regarding learning Indonesian language.